You will answer three questions in this response to Graeme Goldsworthys According to Plan: The Unfolding Revelation of God in the Bible (2002).
- What is the nature of the priority of scripture for worship and how should it be applied in worship?
- What is biblical theology?
- What are the advantages of the application of biblical theology to a theology of worship?
Section 1: The priority of scripture is generally affirmed by evangelicals, but the specifics of this prioritization are often overlooked. You should consider a number of aspects of this prioritization in worship beyond the simple common assertion that it is a priority because it is Gods word. Why is it a priority specifically for worship and how should this priority be demonstrated? Give multiple examples. You may choose to reference other sources in addition to the Goldsworthy book in this section. You must cite scripture in this section. You may also reference your course videos. This section should be 23 pages.
Section 2: Biblical theology is an important approach to theology that explores a topic in the order in which the Bible reveals it from Genesis to Revelation. From your reading in the Goldsworthy book, explore this approach to theology and what makes it unique from other approaches to theology such as systematic theology. Emphasize the nature of this approach to theology and the progressive revelation of the gospel from Genesis to Revelation. This section should be 23 pages.
Section 3: Finally, explore the advantages of the application of the field of Biblical Theology to a theology of worship (this is what you will be doing in this course). This part of your paper will not come from your reading and videos, but from your application of these sources (and others) as you assimilate your thoughts and propose your theories. This section should be 23 pages.
This paper should be approximately 810 pages in length (including the title page and bibliography).
- You should include a title page and properly formatted bibliography
- It should be approximately 810 pages in length (20002500 words)
- The Priority of Scripture in Worship (23 pages)
- What is Biblical Theology (23 pages)
- Advantages of the approach of Biblical Theology to Worship (23 pages)
- This should be in Turabian format
- It should be double-spaced, contain 1-inch margins, use 12-point Times New Roman font and submitted as a Word document.
- It should include no fewer than 3 sources including the Goldsworthy book and the Bible.
- Format of assignment (APA, MLA, Turabian, etc.)
- Number of citations
- Other acceptable sources include textbooks from other courses, scholarly texts and articles, and videos from this course.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."