The first page is completed which is the summary I need the critique page only so this work required to do one page
Summary – less than 1 page
The summary section should include a description of the following:
- The research problem
- The purpose of the research
- Research question(s) and/or hypothesis
- Brief explanation of the research method
- Statement about the participants
- Instruments used to collect data
- Summary of the main findings
- Conclusion and recommendation
Critique – at least 1 page
critique the article above by using a concept (or several concepts) discussed in the Nardi Critical Thinking: Tools for Evaluating Research book. The list below is for ideas — it is not exhaustive.
- How is the quantitative data dealt with? Is it represented accurately?
- How is the design of the research? Does it follow the inquiry model of scientific thinking?
- Are the size and the major characteristics of the participants described? Is the chosen sample appropriate (fits the study)? Does having these particular participants ensure that the results of the study are valid, representative, and unbiased?
- Are the instruments described? Are the instruments appropriate for the study? Are these instruments reliable and valid?
- Were the findings of the study logically presented? Are these findings important?
- Are possible causes and correlations discussed appropriately?
- Are the visual tools used clear and accurate?
Note that when we do a critique, we don’t need to find problems per se, we just need to evaluate the work based on criteria.
Use Time New Roman
Font size 12
The full paper must be at least 2 pages.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."