Entertaining Blog Post! (Not academic)
Write an article comparing two software tools and determine which is better – Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW.
Headline: Adobe Illustrator vs. CorelDRAW: Which Is Better?
The article should be between 1200 and 1500 words.
No formating required. No referencing. No plagiarism.Simple English. American English, not British English.
The structure of the article should be:
– What is Adobe Illustrator? (write a few sentences explaining what the software does for people who don’t know)- What is CorelDRAW? (write a few sentences explaining what the software does for people who don’t know)
– Price (explain how much each one costs; do they have the same price; how does it differ; which is better)
– Compatibility (which operating system are they compatible with )
– Collaboration (do they allow for collaboration; explain the circumstances around it)
– Features (explain the selling points of both software tools; does one stand out compared to the other)
– Support (do they offer customer support, or are you left to fend for yourself when you need help)
– Pros and cons: Adobe Illustrator (list in bullet points the pros and cons the software has)
– Pros and cons: CorelDRAW (list in bullet points the pros and cons the software has)
– Who comes out on top? (this is your conclusion; state which software comes out on top and is worth using)You can use this article as a reference:https://www.gaerf.org/adobe-illustrator-vs-coreldraw/#:~:text=Both%20professionals%20and%20hobbyists%20use,designers%20needing%20complex%20vector%20assets.
Please, read the instructions and follow them.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."