Here is the requirement for the assignment:
This seminars project is to write a review of:
Younge, G. (2016/2018). Another day in the death of America: A chronicle of ten short lives. New York: Nation.
The review should be approximately 300-400 words long. (Edit your writing to stay within this range and use APA format.)
All reviews must include the following
- The student’s overall impression of the book–include specific details of the aspects liked and disliked and why.
- How you see or do not see this book relating to the readings and discussion of the preceding two weeks? Be specific citing research and data from the seminar readings.*
- Explore for 2 related Internet sites. Indicate which sites you investigated and how they relate to our discussion of this topic and the book. Do NOT give URL’s for papers on this topic–these must be sites for organizations or policy groups that focus on this issue.
- The review should be in the format of a professional essay. Grammar, syntax, and content are all important in this assignment. Students are highly encouraged to create an outline before they begin writing
My paper, missing this part: How you see or do not see this book relating to the readings and discussion of the preceding two weeks? Be specific citing research and data from the seminar readings.*
Could you please help me to add a paragraph that is related to the requirement:
The previous reading is in the second file. You do not need to read all of them, just pick 2 from week 1 and week 2, and try to mix them into the paragraph that you wrote.
- Make sure your writing style is similar to mine.