I have a fully functional written code that is error free but there’s an issue that I have in regards of adding my “.css” file to my “.html” file. The purpose of my assignment is to change the background color of the page when asked to “”Please enter a hexadecimal color code”, which I can, but in my CSS file, I must write a code to set the background color of my page to #FFB3B3. The whole code is written and below I posted the Instructions for the assignment to better assist you in recognizing in what I’m looking for.
Specific Instructions for Assignment 7:
Perform all of the following steps to complete this assignment:
1) Begin by creating a new file in your text editor and include all of the basic HTML code like you did in your previous assignments. Or you can simply make a copy of your HTML file from last week and name the new copy LastFirstAssignment7.html (where “Last” is your last name and “First” is your first name), but be careful not to overwrite your file from last week because you will need it again when you do your Final Project during Week 8.
3) Upload this file to the HTML validator to check for compliance with the HTML5 standards. Your file should pass validation. If you receive any errors or warnings, then go back through the previous steps of the assignment again until you have corrected all errors and your file passes validation.
4) Create another new file in your text editor and save it as Assignment7.css or make a copy of last week’s CSS file, being careful not to overwrite last week’s file.
5) In your CSS file, write code to set the background color of your page to #FFB3B3 and write code to center the h1 element. Save your CSS file.
6) Access your webpage again in your browser and confirm that your page has a pale red background and that the heading is centered. Upload your CSS file to the CSS validator to check for compliance with the CSS standards. Your file should pass validation. If you receive any errors or warnings, debug your CSS code until you have corrected all errors and your file passes validation.
7) Open your Assignment 7 HTML file for editing. Next, you will reuse and slightly modify code from Lab 11-4. Make sure you change the value of “expires” to a future date. Similar to Lab 11-4, prompt the user to enter a hexidecimal color code. However, instead of prompting them for their name, prompt them to enter their age. Your code should set a cookie with the information the user enters and then retrieve that information from the cookie and set the page background to the color entered by the user.
Note: It is recommended that you test this assignment in Internet Explorer and/or Firefox. This code may not work correctly in Chrome.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."