Q 1 :Read Chapter 7 in Planning, Implementing & Evaluating Health Promotion Programs: a primer
2. Select one of the interpersonal Level theories discussed in the text and apply it to get a person to change any health behavior.
3. Use the constructs of the Social Cognitive Theory and apply them to get a person to change any unhealthy behavior (do not repeat the example used in the text). You may use the example as a guide. I only need the construct, an example not the definition.
Q 2 : In one page describe your program’s theoretical framework. Elements of the paper should include a description of who the priority population is and the need; what theory is going to be used as a guide in developing an intervention to address the problem; an explanation of how your problem “fit’s” in this theory; and a description of how it relates to the theory constructs. In addition, include an appropriate and academically and/or professionally recognized graphic or figure that illustrates the theory.
due : sunday
- Health Education Program Analysis/Critique:
Select a major public health problem facing this nation. Locate and attend a health education program at a medical, community, workplace or school setting that is designed to address this problem. Provide a 3 to 4 page analysis/critique of the selected intervention.
Please include the following information in the paper:
- Observe the health program you selected and give its name, location and date of observation.
- Give a brief summary of the program (one to two paragraphs).
- Discuss the observed intervention in regard to program methods/activities, behavioral change theories used in developing the intervention, the facilitator’s strengths and weaknesses and evaluation/data collection techniques.
- Interview the facilitator to gather more information.
- Reread the text and research the problem and HPP further to support your analysis/critique.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."