I’m working on a Accounting exercise and need support.
For numbers 1-8 complete the problem based on the information provided and very briefly explain what the ratio shows us. (show your work)
1) Complete the Current Ratio (CA/CL) based on current assets of $350,000 and current liabilities of $275,000.
2) Complete the Debt to Equity Ratio (TD/TE) based on total debt of $450,000 and total equity of $266,000.
3) Complete the Receivables Turnover Ratio (Sales/Accounts Receivable) based on sales of 880,000 and accounts receivable of $125,000.
4) Complete the Profit Margin Ratio (Net Income/Sales) based on net income of $1,255 and sales of 6,500.
5) Complete the Return on Assets Ratio (Net Income/Total Assets) based on net income of $1,255 and total assets of $15,300.
6) Complete the Return on Equity Ratio (Net Income/Total Equity) based on net income of $1,255 and total equity of $266,000.
7) Complete the PE Ratio (Price per share/Earnings per share) based on a share price of $63.25 and earnings per share of $2.75.
8) Simple Interest: If a bond has a par value of $1,000 and a coupon rate of 4.5%, then how much interest would the bondholder receive each year?
For questions 9-15 use the appendix tables or financial software at www.dinkytown.net
9) What would your monthly payments be on a car loan with the following terms: $22,500 loan, 3% interest rate, and a 4-year loan?
10) What would the future value of a lump sum be based on the following: Present value of $50,000, an interest rate of 6%, and a time period of 10 years?
11) How much money would an investor have if they invested the maximum annual limit of $5,500 into a Roth IRA for 40 years with an interest rate of 8%?
12) How much would the present value of $1,000,000 twenty years from now be using a discount rate of 2%?
13) If you start saving for a child’s college education today; how much will you have in 18 years with an interest rate of 5% and annual contribution amounts of $2,000?
14) How much would a lump sum of $1,500 be worth in 25 years with an interest rate of 7%?
15) You are planning for retirement and want to find out how much an income of $40,000 (lump sum) 30 years from now would be worth today using a discount rate of 3%.
Part 2: Short Answer – Answer in paragraph form using complete sentences.
16) Briefly explain the three main forms of business organizations. Focus your answer on the number of owners, how each form is taxed, the liability of each form, and main sources of raising capital.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."