For this discussion, you are asked to reflect on the water balance video activity available here.
Estimated time to complete: 12 minutes
After participating in the activity you are asked to share your reflections on it in your discussion post.
Include the following in your reflection:
- What was your overall impression of the video?
- Describe where you found the video lacked clarity
- Describe where you struggled to understand the material
- What information in the video surprised you?
- Name at least two (2) things you did not know before viewing the video.
- Discuss how you plan to share this new knowledge with others, including family, friends, future patients.
- What were the most important things you learned from this video?
- Describe the two (2) most important things you learned from this video
- Discuss how you plan to share this information with others, including family, friends, future patients.
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
This topic is valued at 40 points. Please review post and response expectations. Please review the rubric to ensure that your response meets criteria (Read Me First Section of the Course).
Peer Response: Unit 3, Due Sunday by 11:59 pm CT
Reflection on Water Video Activity
Please respond to at least one (1) peer, in your response include the following:
- Share whether you found the same concepts difficult to understand.
- Discuss why those concepts might be so difficult.
- Describe and share a link to one resource that could be used to further the understanding of those concepts.
- Consider your peer’s plan to share new knowledge and the concepts your peer found most important.
- Describe an additional suggestion for sharing.
- Discuss how you might use the same approach as your peer to share this information or any information you feel is important to family, friends, and patients.
Before submitting a response, proofread all posts thoroughly for any spelling and grammar errors. Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."