I’m working on a physics question and need guidance to help me learn.
- Initial Post: (Team Leader only) (80 points)
- It is due May 21
- It should include
- Title of your Final Project
- Names of every group member
- Link to your video (video guidelines are below)
- Your essay (essay guidelines below)
- Response Posts (everyone posts!) (10 points)
- are due by May 28
- Watch 5 videos and give them feedback by replying to their post.
- feedback must include some constructive criticism.
- feedback does not have to be long but it should be clear and thoughtful.
Video Guidelines (50 out of the 80 points)
- The video should be a minimum
long where N is the number of people in your group
- The video should be a maximum of 4 minutes long
- The video should be an introduction to the advanced topic that you made in your proposal
- It must include some narration. (ideally audio but you can use subtitles if you are shy)
- It must include images/diagrams to clarify concepts
- include an equation if possible
- It is about an advanced topic so you don’t need to get very technical in the video (maybe a little more technical in the paper)
Paper Guidelines (30 out of the 80 points)
- The paper must be 250 to 350 words long
- It must introduce the topic in both scientific and historical context. Talk about the science behind it. Talk about who and where it was first created/theorized. Give some examples of applications if possible. Give as much technical details as possible given the length constraints.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."