Below is the assignment description for Week Six. This is a University Apply Signature assignment. Because of the several items that need to be included in the presentation, I have provided in red information that will help you in structuring the Power point presentation. If you have questions please let me know.
Purpose of Assessment
Develop specific strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive change within an organization. You may refer to the information that you prepared in Week 5 to complete this assignment, but your submission should add to your prior research and not just copy your Week 5 assignment. (This is intended to mean you should use the company you selected for the Week Five assignment)
Youve been hired as a consultant to develop strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive changes in the corporation you chose in Week 5.
Review your analysis of the corporations change process from Week 5 to be sure you have a thorough understanding of the change and the need for the change.
Prepare a 12- to 13-slide Power point with speaker notes Change Management Presentation for the companys Board of Directors. Include the following:
- Evaluate why this change needed to occur. (Prepare a slide and include the evaluation and two bullets for discussion in the speaker notes)
- Discuss how this change impacts the company on a global scale.
- Discuss how this change impacts employees.
- Using Kotters 8-Step Change Model, chart strategies and tactics for positively implementing the organizational change. In your chart, complete the following: (Prepare separate slides for each of the 8 steps and include in the speaker notes your discussion for the strategies, tactics, and justification for that step)
- Develop strategies for each of the 8 steps in Kotters model
- Develop tactics to support each strategy
- Justify the effectiveness of each strategy and tactic with a rationale.
- Conclude your presentation with an explanation of how this positive organizational change will help the company sustain a competitive advantage in the global market. (Prepare a slide that includes this information)
Include at least two citations from the text book, supplemental course materials or peer reviewed sources in the organizational change chart. A citation should not exceed 40 words in length.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."