I’m working on a writing project and need a reference to help me study.
To complete this project part, you will need to do the following things:
Read The Summer Day by Mary Oliver. The reason I picked this poem as a writing prompt was covered in the Introduction to your Career Research Project.
Reflect on the lessons in this poem and what you did this semester
- What did you learn about your chosen career path from the Career Research Project assignments?
- What did you learn about your chosen career path from the Career To-DO List Activities that you chose to do?
Compose an essay that answers the question, What will you do with your one wild and precious life? To do this effectively, your essay should include discussions of the following points:
- What do you want to DO? Dont just state a job title (though thats helpful and good), talk about the duties and/or activities. Show that youve done research and know what doing that entails. What major have you selected and how does it support your career choice?
- What data/facts/information did you learn through assignments that supports your answer. The key to supporting your answer is to present facts that support this is a good career target for you. What did you learn about yourself through your self-assessment and major review that supports your major selection? How did your research and interviews about careers help you target a position? What did the person/people you interviewed tell you about the position? How do these facts relate to your skills, goals, personality style, and/or values? What did you learn from watching our “Profiles” guest speakers? How can you tie what you’ve learned in Financial Literacy to this decision?
- What did you learn from the activities you completed? Reflect on the activities you completed for the Career To-DO List assignment; its an exercise in self-assessment, decision making, and your ability to execute. What did you learn about your career goal? What did you learn about yourself? What did you learn about your ability to choose relevant things to do to help your career and professional development?
To compose an essay that can not only serve you in your other career classes but support your career pursuits, consider the following points:
- There is no right answer for what you want to do so your answer to that question will not be evaluated. What will be evaluated is whether you state a specific activity or career and the data and information you use to support your answer;
- Business professionals do not develop action plans based on gut feelings or emotions. Your decisions and support should be based on facts drawn from careful research and analysis. Ex: to evaluate your major choice, go back to your work in Part 3 to review the data available for you to consider;
- Dont talk about what you think, focus on what you know and what you will do;
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."