- Be between 200-400 words in length and free of major spelling and grammatical errors
- Have clear identification of the authors main point(s), with specific examples of supporting evidence from the reading/film. Simply writing I liked this reading or I disagree with the film is NOT sufficientbe more specific! What points and evidence in particular did you find informative, convincing, or moving?
- Relate to any class material weve covered on the topic (i.e., lectures, textbook, listening examples)
- Avoid inflammatory words and phrases. There are always substitutes you can use. If you disagree with another student’s writings, say specifically why. You are free to express your opinion about what they have said, but not to attack the writer. Quoting outside sources (again, cite your sources!) or offering examples will help support your argument.
- Cite all outside sources accurately and consistently (this includes the article/chapter/film you are summarizing, as well as your textbook). You are free to use a citation style of your choice as long as you’re consistent for the assignment.
- There are two options, choose one of them.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."