1.What sorts of follow up questions about the statistics might you ask that person in order to obtain the data needed to make a decision about the validity of that statement? Be sure to use concepts and vocabulary from this week to guide your response.
2.Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Consider how your thought process differs from family members and those around you.
- How does an individual think differently from others?
- What elements of this weeks reading do you feel are most important for critical thinking in criminal justice? Explain your answer.
3.The criminal justice field has many different career paths, positions, and departments and agencies. Some of the departments and agencies include the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), National Institute of Justice (NIJ), and the National Institute of Corrections (NIC).
Research 2 agencies, departments, or bureaus that function in the field of criminal justice.
Select 1 position within each agency, department, or bureau that you selected so that you have 2 total roles selected.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word summary in which you address the following questions:
- What are the duties of the 2 roles you selected? Provide examples.
- How may vagueness, ambiguity, and generalities impact the effectiveness of the selected roles? Provide an example for each role.
- How is credibility necessary in the 2 roles you selected? Include examples to explain ways credibility can affect someone in each of these roles.
- How do individuals in the 2 selected roles use critical thinking? Provide situational examples.
Cite 2 references to support your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."