Imagine your manager has asked you to help with a presentation on the companys financial performance at the companys annual meeting. You may write the paper for the annual meeting or create the presentation.
Research financial information and key performance indicators for the company.
Create a 10- to 16-slide presentation for investors to assess the companys financial growth and sustainability.
Identify key performance indicators for the company you selected, including the following:
- The company and its ticker symbol
- Cash flow from operations
- Price-to-earnings ratio
- Stock dividends and the yield, if any
- Earnings per share ratio
- Revenue estimates for the next 12 months
- Revenue from the previous 3 years
- Statement of cash flows and identify net cash from operating, investing, and financing activities over the past 3 years
- Average trade volume.
- Current stock price, 52-week high, and 1-year estimated stock price
- Analysts recommendations for the stock (buy,sell, hold)
- Market cap for the company
Relate the stock price to price-to-earnings ratio.
Explain the market capitalization and what it means to the investor.
Evaluate trends in stock price, dividend payout, and total stockholders equity. Relate recent events or market conditions to the trends you identified.
Determine, based on your analysis, whether you think the organization is going to meet its financial goals, the outlook for growth and sustainability, and explain why you recommend this stock for purchase.
Cite references to support your assignment.
You are a research analyst for a publicly traded company, and youve been assigned to give a presentation on how a company uses performance metrics in corporate valuation.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- Think about how you would present return on equity (ROE) and earnings per share (EPS) to a group of investors or senior management.
- Explain the use of ROE and EPS in evaluating the value of a company. Include how to calculate ROE and EPS.
- Why is understanding ROE and EPS important to a companys value?
- Share an example of a company whose ROE and EPS you calculated. What do these results say about the company?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."