I need support with this English question so I can learn better.
I will provide the book that you need to read its fourth chapter later but for now here is the three case studies:
Case study one :
1. What advice might you offer Ligua to help her deal with the difficult dialogues she encounters in her classes?
2. If you were one of Ligua’s classmates in Intermediate Spanish, what would you do, if anything? Why?
Case study two:
1. If you were Mary, how would you feel in this situation? Why do you think Mrs.K reacted the way she did to Mary?
2. If you were Mary, what would you do? Specifically, would you call Mrs. K and talk with her, or would you handle it some other way? Explain.
Case study three:
1. Michael is being confronted with a number of barriers to effective communica-tion. Discuss two of these barriers.
2. What microaggressions does Michael encounter? If you were Michael, how would you respond to these microaggressions?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."