1Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Explain how an inductive fallacy (e.g., generalizations, weak analogy) or a fallacy of language (e.g., confusing explanations) may affect the public perception of the police.
- Provide a categorical claim related to the negative public perception of the police.
- Create a visual showing a categorical relation that is negative between the police and the public.
- Provide recommendations and examples about what the department can do to:
- Change the perception
- Develop a positive relationship with the public.
Include comprehensive speaker notes.
Cite at least 1 reference to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
2.Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
- What does the future hold for the use of computers and artificial intelligence in criminal justice agencies?
- What technology do you feel could be developed to help fight crime?
- How can computers be used to enhance critical and creative thinking to ensure that criminal justice agencies improve their performance?
3.Research technology used for data collection, communication, and crime fighting.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report for the agencys leadership team in which you:
- Explain how technology can help the agency collect data, solve problems, and resolve complaints. Provide examples of technology that could be used, and how that technology would address the agencys challenges.
- Explain how implementing technology would help improve the agencys internal and external (i.e., with other agencies) communications. Provide examples that outline the technology that would bridge this gap.
- Identify ways that technology can aid in minimizing bias and generalizing. Provide at least 1 example of specific technology that could be applied.
- Describe how the use of technology would aid in tracking and referencing offenders. Provide examples and statistics.
Cite 2 sources to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."