Help me study for my Law class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
There are different actors in the courtroom, and each has a specific role in how a trial or session will progress. There are also differences between the federal and state courts that are important to understand. In this assignment, you will outline details about the actors in the courtroom and federal and state courts. You will gain an understanding of the courts that will prepare you to participate in the courtroom process.
Imagine you are a court administrator for the local superior court. You have been asked to speak to a high school civics class. Specifically, the teacher would like you to provide a general overview of federal and state courts and discuss the primary actors in each court system.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you:
- Identify actors in the courtroom.
- Who are the actors in federal courts and state courts? (Include actors the two courts have incommon and any actors who are different.)
- What are their responsibilities?
- Why is it important for these responsibilities to be fulfilled adequately? (Consider the effect of overzealousness compared to the effect of underperformance.)
- Identify what is different between these actors in federal courts from the same actors in the state courts.
- Defense attorneys
- Contrast federal and state (your state or the state you’re from) courts (consider creating a diagram/chart/table).
- Roles of each court
- Case types
Include detailed speaker notes and at least 1 illustration, such as a chart, diagram, table, etc.
Cite a minimum of 2 sources (one source for state courts and one source for federal courts).
Submit your assignment.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."