I’m studying for my Psychology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Review the video on YouTube and both you and guest are to answer the questions and elaborate.
Addiction: Tomorrow Is Going To Be Better
BRANDON NOVAK’S STORY
1. What did Brandon say was “Powerful?”
2. “How many outpatient treatment centers had he been in? “
3. “What did Brandon say about his triggers?”
4. What did this statement mean, “You don’t drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there.”
5. “Drugs and alcohol aren’t your problem, they’re your solutions. What did he mean by this statement?
6. What gift did his mother give him? What did he do with that gift once he received it?
7. Please elaborate on this statement: “You put the man back together, the world falls into place.”
8. “Geographical Change Does Not Equal Recovery”. What did he mean when he said this?
9. “I’m so horrible at suicide, I keep waking up.” Please elaborate on what he meant by saying this.
10. Please identify the type of clothing he had?
11. What did he buy his mother on Mother’s Day?
12. What did the elder man tell him once he entered treatment?
13. “It’s became a full-time job that paid nothing but pain and misery.” Please elaborate on this statement.
14. “I’ve accepted, if I continue to drink or drug that I will die, but worse than that I won’t die-I’ll wake up every day and use against my will.” Please explain what he meant by this statement.
15. Truth: Sobriety delivers what addiction cannot. If so, please explain.
16. He said, “I don’t wear underwear I get _____.” He stated, “I don’t have time to wash my underwear and find fake _____ dressers to put it in.”
17. “I love you… I don’t want to hurt you—but I don’t have the option not to.” What did he mean by this statement?
18. He said, “gift of desperation.” What did he say it was?
19. “I wanted to kill myself on a daily basis without hurting myself.” How many can relate to this statement? Please explain?
20. Write a paragraph about your thoughts on this video?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."