- Did the project’s content transcend the discussion board conversations?
- Did the project demonstrate a mastery of course materials?
- Did the project contain a cohesive answer to the question at hand?
- Did the project answer the question in a creative way? (Did presenters try for an X factor to make the project interesting?)
- Were there citations in the body of the presentation as well as a Works Cited?
- Were a minimum of 5 course materials and 10-12 slides (if doing a slide show) included in the presentation?
- Was there an audio component to aid in the understanding of the visuals?
- What are the best parts of the presentation?
- What areas do you think need the most work and why?
Review each PPT and answer these 9 questions for each PPT, just 2-3 sentences for each question will be ok.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."