(This is a theatre class survey and the paper should focus on theatre stage performance, not on concert)
IT IS A REQUIREMENT FOR EACH STUDENT IN THIS COURSE TO ATTEND ONE LIVE THEATRE PRODUCTION. EACH STUDENT WILL COMPLETE A THEATRE REVIEW. DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 CRISIS, YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WATCH ANY RECORDED PROFESSIONAL LIVE THEATRE PRODUCTION/PERFORMANCE (NO MOVIES) FOUND ON YOUTUBE AS YOU WISH. THE VIDEOS CAN BE: DRAMA, MUSICAL, OR CHILDRENS SHOW. HIGH SCHOOL PRODUCTION IS NOT INCLUDED.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PRODUCTION/PLAY REVIEW
- Introduction/Plot Summary – At the first paragraph of your document write: Name of Production and production location, date (due to the Covid-19, the date and location of the production are not necessary for this writing assignment) and the plot summary. Failure to include this requirement will result in reduced points. 10 points.
- Directing, Staging, Choreography & Music Direction (as appropriate to the production) – Provide effective analysis with details supporting your opinions. You MUST comment on each area listed in the title of this second paragraph. 10 points.
- Acting/Performance – Provide an effective analysis of your favorite or least favorite character with details supporting your opinions. This means that you will need to use specific examples from the production. 10 points.
- Scenery, Lighting, Sound, Costumes, and Stage Management – Provide effective analysis with details to support your opinions by providing specific examples from the production. 10 points.
- Reaction/Conclusion – Meaning, Impact, and Lesson. Provide effective discussion, with details supporting your opinions about the productions overall meaning, impact and lesson. 10 points.
PLEASE FOLLOW MLA WRITING FORMAT
- You must use a Microsoft Word document only using Times Roman font, double space.
- You must follow the above format and LABEL EACH OF THE FIVE PARAGRAPH AS STATED ABOVE. You must address EACH area in the title of the label.
- You must include your name, professor’s name, course number/ title, date, and word count (the word count is based on Microsoft Words word count feature.
- The word count must be between 600 – 750. More or less will result in a severe point reduction. Place the word count just below the date on your paper.
- Include at least one example from the production, for each area that you address, to support your opinions.
- You should create a title for your paper.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."