Now that you have read the article and watched the video above, you are ready to create your own image! Be sure to read the requirements below:
1. First watch the video and read the article; they will help by giving some tips, who to enlist and how to frame the photograph.
2. Follow the steps that the article blog outlines.
3. You may choose an artwork from our text book OR from the Getty Museum.
4. Replicate it with yourself, your pets, family, or other household elements. Please to not attempt to draw or paint the artwork, remember that the idea is to create the same color layout or object re-creation.
5. Please do not upload a file of any sort; instead embed your images directly into the text of your assignment.
For your post:
The images. Your post should include your image and the image of the artwork that you are creating. Here’s an image form the Getty website:
Title, artist, medium, date: of the artwork that you are “re-creating”.
Describe your process on how you chose the art work, and then staged your “re-creation”. Please describe in detail. This description should be at least one paragraph.
Historical work of art recreated by an individual Self-Portrait, Yawning, by 1783, Joseph Ducreux. Oil on canvas, 46 3/8 x 35 3/4 in. The J. Paul Getty Museum, 71.PA.56. Re-creation on Instagram by Paul Morris with British redcoat and twisty towel
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."