Create the E/R model of the database you are going to build. The more variety the better grade. (All kinds of relationships, associative entities, weak entities, multivalued attributes…).
- Scan the diagram in a file or build the diagram in word or other text processing program.(ER file)
- Create the database model in another file and keep it. (Database model file)
- Normalize all the tables to the Boyce-Codd Normal form and explain the process (Normalization file).
- Create a database called LastName1_LastName2. (Last Name of the student )
- Create the tables in the SQL Server program with SQL commands
- Create the diagram of the database Model in SQL Server.
- Insert an average of 10 records per table as long as the model allows it.
- Try to retrieve data from the database.
- Include the original info(excel file). In other words, how the data would look if no relational model is created. (Redundancy file)
- Create non-clustered indexes in columns that are subject to be used in the where clauses.
- When database is finished , back it up to a file called LastName1_LastName2.bak
- Collect the E/R file, database model file, normalization file, redundancy file and the bak file and zip it into one file called LastName1_LastName2.zip
- Submit it in Canvas
Develop a Graphic Java or Python Application that connects to the database you create and performs selects inserts updates and deletes to the tables through the Application.
Hint: For Java create a JQuery. Object and use the graphical objects (fields) . Make sure you have the JDBC driver well configured in your machine.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."