This project requires exploration and analysis of a specific issue within the field of sport law. This is a topic of your choosing and is designed to provide you with a more in depth understanding of one area of sport law.
When you have decided on a topic, speak with Ms. Sellarsto get approval.
o 5-7 pages in length (not including reference pages or a cover page)
o Times New Roman, 12 point font
o Double-spaced, 1 inch margins
o Include a reference page and cover page
• All citations and the reference page will use the APA 6thcitation style.
o Here are a few links to help you with your citations:
• Introduce and describe the topic being discussed as well as the goal of the paper.
• Provide a comprehensive background and analysis of the topic, its importance in past and present sport contexts and future development (if relevant).
• This is a research paper so it should be relatively formal.
• Use a minimum of 10academic sources.
Grading will be based on the detail provided in terms of the comprehensiveness of your research and analysis, as well as adherence to paper criteria.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."