Imagine you have been assigned to develop product package label for a new product. This product is a common household product (you are at liberty to decide what it is). It might be a cleaner, a toothpaste, a detergent etc. Your goal is write the label for your product. You can use color and graphics as well as text as you complete this task
1. Identify your product. What type of product is it? Who typically uses it?
2. What do consumers want to know before making a purchase decision?
3. What do consumers need to know about the product?
4. Is there a risk related to failing to read or misreading the label?
5. Is there room for graphics depicting proper use and/or misuse?
6. For the space available, what is an adequate type size for the label’s text?
7. What contrasting colors will be used for text and the its background?
8. Where should the label be located on the package?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."