3. There are 4 questions; choose 2 of them to respond to. Write two multi-paragraph essays that answer all parts of the questions you choose. Respond in the space below the question.
4. Discuss artworks from a wide variety of the different cultures, time periods, and continents that we covered in this unit somewhere in your exam. Your choices should demonstrate a broad understanding of course content.
5. Introduce your topic just like you would in any other essay. You should give a little basic information about each artwork, like who made it and when.
6. Do not discuss the same artwork in more than one question.
7. Try to give approximately equal attention to each culture that you discuss.
8. Your essays should each make a point (have a thesis).
9. There is no particular length requirement, but aim for around 1-2 full pages (not including the question text). Write as much as necessary to answer the question as completely as possible based on course materials and your own ideas, without padding it out. Try to make your essays as clear and concise as possible, while still providing thorough responses that back up your points.
10. Make sure to describe specific examples from each of the artworks you choose as evidence to back up your points.
11. Make sure to use any relevant terms in a way that demonstrates your understanding of their meaning.
12. The question text is purple and single-spaced. Make sure your responses are black and double-spaced in order to preserve legibility (the blanks are currently formatted to be black and double spaced, but that may vary when you start typing, depending on where you click).
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."