- Read the Crews and Stanford.edu articles. Become familiar with the Four Factors of Fair Use
- EdD Research Guide
- The Crews article includes a list (p.17) of nine guide points or concepts impacting dissertations from a copyright perspective.
- Choose one of the guide points.
- Research: Use ProQuest Central or another database to research the guide point chosen. Find two peer reviewed articles that increase your knowledge of copyright in an academic setting.
- Gather information and organize it responding to the following statements:
- Discuss how the guide point connects or impacts to doctoral or dissertation research.
- What is the benefit of having this knowledge?
- How will this change the way you research and write your dissertation?
- Write a paper, minimum length two (2) pages plus an additional page for references. A minimum total of 3 pages.
- APA FORMAT
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."