Please write an opening statement (two pages) as debater against the debate topic which is:
The U.S. should expand nuclear power.
The following is instructions for the opening statement:
- 1st opposing speaker (CON-No) – 5 minutes
- A good introduction that attracts the audience’s attention and interest in the topic
- Should include a complete response in opposition of the proposition.
- Speech should make use of facts, statistics, ethical theories, and anecdotes as supporting evidence.
In the opening statement talk about:
1-Environmental injustice. (low-income area are targeted for constructions)
2-The possibility for a reactor failure and the radioactive waste.
3-The cost of building nuclear power plant and the time it takes.
The closing statement should be about one page:
The following is instructions for the closing statement:
- 1st supporting speaker (CON) – 2 minutes
Hint: The pro debater is going to provide data and information about renewable energy (solar and wind) and nuclear power to use for saying that nuclear provides the most benefits to the society with the least amount of concrescences.
Also, he will use the argument that solar panels and wind turbines takes huge land and provide less energy than nuclear power plant which will take less space and provides more energy.
Create a bibliography (single document, APA citation format (Links to an external site.), 8 sources minimum for the team. All sources must be reliable), which will be submitted to the debate dropbox prior to the start of the debate
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."