The essay requirements will require you to partially review the book 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadershipby Maxwell. The assignment has two parts.
For Part 1, you are to select and summarize four laws that you think are most crucial to being a leader. For each law, you have to do the following:
- Indicate the chapter.
- State the law of leadership covered in that chapter.
- Briefly summarize the law.
- In four to five sentences, state why you believe it is necessary for a leader to adopt and incorporate that law into their leadership style. In other words, why is it absolutely necessary that a leader in a professional situation exhibit this law? In thinking about this, consider a person who would be a leader in your chosen discipline and reflect on what the law would like in that professional setting.
For Part 2, you will write a 500-word essay on leadership. Below are the mechanics of the essay.
- In the essay, first, state what you believe your leadership style is or what you you think it will be.
- Second, after reflecting on your leadership style, identify how two of the laws described in the book (selected from the four you listed earlier) have been exhibited in your own life. I want you to reflect on how two of the laws have been personally meaningful to you.
- Please submit through Canvas all of the above as one Word document.
- You do not have to follow APA style for the essay.
- A references page is not required.
- Please double space the document.
- Please use 12-point, Times New Roman.
To be clear, you are submitting this assignment in two places
one page for first part ( two pages if it necessary)
Two pages for second part
I will attach a screenshot for the first part on the private messages
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."