The purpose of this interview is for students to learn from a rehabilitation counselor how career development theories and techniques are utilized in formulating a rehabilitation plan. Students can interview professionals in the field of vocational rehabilitation. The interview should be typed (4-5 pages double spaced using 12-point font, Times News Roman or Calibri). I DO NOT WANT A TRANSCRIPT OF THE INTERVIEW. The REHB 305.101 – FALL 2020. interview should be written in essay format using APA 6th edition guidelines. You should include the following information:
2. Degree, qualifications, and credentials
3. Professional memberships
4. Role as a rehabilitation professional (include job activities/duties)
5. Place of employment, counseling services provided (rehabilitation, vocational, benefits counseling, etc.).
6. Description of current place of employment (profit, non-profit, federal, state).
7. Two values that important to the interviewee.
8. Work habits that are considered important to the profession.
9. Ethical principles that guide practice/work.
10.Description of a personal experience in accomplishing a successful rehabilitation
11. Opportunities for professional advancement in the field.
I have conducted the following interview and answer all the given questioner above?. I will attach the following questioner answers below. All I need is for it to be written in 4-5 double space, APA-6th edition essay formats.
In the paper, I would also like you to include the responses to the following questions in your own idea in regards to the interview answer I attached below?:
1. What was your key take-away from the interview?
2. Which of the five career development theories seem to be the guiding principle for this individual?
3. Describe how this interview has helped you understand the utilization of career development theories
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."