Your going to write about film The Breakfast Club
In this short essay, I’d like you to refrain from simplistic judgments (I liked it, I didn’t like it) and plot summary; rather, respond to the film using ONE of our main questions regarding the teen genre:
- How does the film represent the Teen experience? Where did it fail?
- Who controls the lens and to what outcome? Are these films vessels for adult longings?
- What is the relationship between this film and social change?
- Are teens more often represented or targeted in this space?
- Apply the discussion in the accompanying text chapter toward the film. How are techniques explored in the text employed in the film? Provide specific details.
Push yourself to continually use different prompts to engage all aspects of critical thinking. You may utilize (and cite) outside sources, but it’s not required.
Another word document answers this question
1. What are the four related ways we can define the term narrative?
2. What are the main differences among the three basic types of movies?
3. What are the four basic approaches to content and message in documentary cinema? How are these approaches blended and reinterpreted by contemporary documentary filmmakers?
4. What are documentary theorist Bill Nichols’s six modes of documentary filmmaking?
5. What are Fred Camper’s six characteristics that most experimental films share?
6. What is a hybrid movie? What are some of the ways that documentary, narrative, and experimental movies intersect?
7. What is genre? How does genre affect the way movies are made and received?
8. What are the six sets of conventions used to define and classify film genres?
9. What are the formal and narrative elements common to each of the six movie genres described in the chapter?
10. How does animation differ from the other three basic types of movies?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."