please introduce the source, summarize the article, and evaluate its trustworthiness based on the techniques that we’ve covered this week in your synchronous and asynchronous course materials.
- Source: Title of the article, author, and newspaper or journal name. e.g. “There’s No Reason to Eat Animals” by Lindsay Rajt from The Earth Island Journal
- Summary: Convey the main ideas necessary for the viewer to understand the content of your article, including the significance or conclusion
- Response: (Consider one or two of the following. You do not have to answer all of the questions)
- Do you find the article credible or convincing? Why or Why not. Explain your reasoning for your judgement.
- What is your reaction to the proposed ideas?
- How do the ideas from the article compare to your understanding of the topic?