I’m working on a writing discussion question and need support to help me study.
For this activity, you will keep a Stress Diary for 5-7 days. When you have finished your diary, select one of the stressors that you identified and write a reflection paper about it. The diary format will be provided below. You can recreate it or cut and paste the table into a new document or you can put it at the end of your reflection paper. Include the following in your paper:
- Introductory paragraph (tell the reader what the paper is about).
- Describe your stressor (when it happened, why was it stressful, etc.).
- Describe the type of stressor it is (ex. catastrophic or daily hassle) and if it is chronic or acute and why.
- Describe the physical reaction and the emotional reaction you experienced.
- On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the worst), describe how stressful this was for you and why
- Describe your coping approach and explain if it is problem-focused, emotion-focused, or avoidant and why.
- Explain why you think you cope this way and why you think it is or is not effective.
- Describe one way you might improve your coping strategy for this stressor.
- Describe your reaction to this activity. Was it helpful or not and why? Might you continue doing it?(The diary and the reflection)
- Concluding paragraph (should tie everything together).
- In-text citations and reference section at end (should be your textbook and/or online content)
- Minimum 800 words
- The font should be Times New Roman 12-point unbolded
- Double-space your lines and use 1-inch margins
- Follow APA style for formatting your citations and your reference page. Here are some sources:
In-text citations: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa6_style/apa_formatting_and_style_guide/in_text_citations_the_basics.html#:~:text=When%20using%20APA%20format%2C%20follow,the%20end%20of%20the%20paper.
Reference section: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/a…
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."