I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Discussion 1: Coding Scholar of Change Video #1
In Weeks 1–4, you observed and created field notes foreach of the Walden Scholars of Change videos. Now that you havecompleted your observations, next you will select one of the Scholars ofChange videos to begin the coding process of not only your field notesbut also the transcript of the video you downloaded.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the chapters in the Saldaña text found in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Review the Introduction to Coding and From Content to Coding media programs in the Learning Resources.
- Refer back to your observational field notes from the Scholars of Change Videos from Weeks 1–4.
- Choose one of the four Scholars of Change videos and refer to your field notes from your observation.
- Access the transcript you downloaded for the media program of the Scholars of Change video you selected for this Discussion.
- Begin to code the transcript and the observational field notes of the Scholar of Change Video you chose. (Note: You will only need one or two codes for this Discussion, although more are acceptable.)
By Day 3
Post a brief description of the video you chose.Next, include an example of one or two codes and provide quotes fromyour notes or transcript to support your example. Finally, explain yourreasoning for this coding.
Be sure tosupport your main post and response post with reference to the week’sLearning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA style.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."