I need help with a English question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Please follow the instruction below:
- Focus your research this week on 2-3 courses that will establish some interest and sophistication; give your audience examples of the kind of work one does at this university in this department, as well as give your audience a taste of the current issues and debates in your field.
- And focus your research this week on 2-3 professors, their background, their current studies, etc., in order to provide more insight into the work one can do, as well as build the faculty’s and department’s credibility.
- Organize these notes (described above) with relevant and specific details of your curriculum that reflect the focus of this letter; same with your notes on the faculty. 3 pages of notes. I just want to see your work, your effort to identify some good examples that evidence the coursework and the leadership/faculty of your major.
- Include a list of sources you’re using (this is early in the research process, but just a good way to keep track of the places you’re looking. You can call this is a working Works Cited or Works Consulted page. These are just notes for this Journal at this point. You’re sharing with me your notes on this early but important research (can be just a short list of sources).
In sum: ~3 pages of notes on the research of curriculum and faculty discussions; and a short list of sources that you have started using in your research.
Info: I am Computer Science major
1. Name: Xiaobai Liu (Data Structure)
Class summary: Representations and operations on basic data structures. Arrays, linked lists, stacks, queues, and recursion; binary search trees and balanced trees; hash tables, dynamic storage management; introduction to graphs. An object oriented programming language will be used.
2. Name: Chunhui Guo (computer architecture)
Class summary: Logic gates, combinational circuits, sequential circuits, memory and bus system, control unit, CPU, exception processing, traps and interrupts, input-output and communication, reduced instruction set computers, use of simulators for analysis and design of computer circuits, and traps/interrupts.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."