I’m working on a sports management multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Intro: This class is not only about passing along ‘marketing’ knowledge, it is also about learning about the ‘skills’ and ‘characteristics’ of what makes up a professional working in this field. For this part you will do some reading and self-assessing.
Part 1: Click Here for Article #1 about “33 Important Skills Every Marketer Should Master”
Part 2: Follow Up Reading Completion Email: Compose an email that contains the following:
a) Subject Line: Week #7 Reading
b) In the body of the email, answer the following questions
1. Choose 3 skills that you think you are ‘strong’ at. For each skill, give me a 1-2 sentence summary of some evidence that backs that up. Be specific about an example of how you have developed this skill.
2. On the flipside, choose 3 skills that you would like to ‘improve’ on. Tell me those skills and give me a 1-2 sentence summary on how you think this skill might be helpful in a specific area of your school/career?
2. TOPIC OF THE WEEK RELATED ASSIGNMENT (10 points) (Due by Noon on Sunday 3/21)
Intro: There are a few different types of events. Specifically for this course, I want you to learn about the different types and this will help you when you are picking out your events+workshops for your Semester Assignment(s), which you have Parts 1 due this week for both of them!
Part 1: Click Here for an Article #2 that talks about 6 specific different types of events.
Part 2: Compose an email to me containing the following:
a) Subject Line: Week #7 Related Assignment
b) In the body of the email, answer the following questions:
1. Give me a bulleted list of the 6 type of events listed in this article.
2. Give me an example of an event that you recently went to. Tell me (1) the TYPE of the event and (2) Name of the event and (3) Something specific you learned or somebody specific you met at the event.
3. Finally, since we are about half way through with the Spring Semester, I want to make sure you tracking your progress each week. So for this I am asking you to ACCESS YOUR GRADES SHEET tell me how many points you have earned thus far? You can find this info by scrolling down to the bottom of your Grades Sheet and seeing the Total Points earned.
3. MULTIMEDIA ASSIGNMENT OF WEEK (10 Points) (Due by Noon on Sunday 3/21)
Intro: This week I want to look closer at Podcasts. Podcasts are great ways to learn!…..maybe even a better source than college!!! So this week we start to work them into the routine, but you have to be smart about finding and picking out quality podcasts.
Step 1: This week, search around through Apple iTunes or Stitcher or Google or Spotify(there are many options) and find a Sport Marketing or any type of ‘Marketing’ Related Podcast that is 10 minutes or longer.
Step 2: Listen and take notes.
Step 3: Compose an email to me with the following:
a) Subject Line: Week #7 Multimedia
b) In the body, tell me the NAME of the Podcast and also add the URL LINK to where I can click and find it on the web.
c) In the body, tell me 2 interesting things you learned and summarize. (Summarize in 4-6 sentences each)
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."