Help me study for my Writing class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Objectives: (1) Explain, evaluate and distinguish benefit corporations and Certified B Corps; (2) Develop online research skills; (3) Develop written communication skills.
Instructions: For this assignment, you will research information on benefit corporations and provide a written report on benefit corporations and B Corp certification (in general) and evaluate three (3) Certified B Corps. This assignment has two parts, Part A (the benefit corporation) and Part B (the Certified B Corp).
Begin your research on Benefit Corporation (Links to an external site.). Review the website. Then answer the following questions:
- What is a benefit corporation?
- Can you become a benefit corporation under Oklahoma law? (Hint: you may need to look outside this website if it is not up-to-date.)
- Briefly, are there special reporting requirements for benefit corporations?
- What else did you find on the website that you thought was interesting?
Now review the Certified B Corporation (Links to an external site.).
Go to the “About B Corps” page. Review the information, including the section titled “More Questions?” at the bottom of the page.
Then answer the following:
- What is the purpose of the Certified B Corp?
- How is a Certified B Corp different from a benefit corporation?
- Who certifies the B Corps?
- How many Certified B Corps are there?
- Are Certified B Corps mainly large corporations?
Now go to the “About Certification” page.
- Briefly, what are the requirements for certification?
- What fee would a company pay with less than $150,000 in annual sales?
- Can a sole proprietor be a Certified B Corp?
Finally, research three (3) Certified B Corps. For EACH company, report on the following:
- Provide a brief summary of what the company does.
- Provide how long the company has been certified, location and sector.
- What is the company’s overall impact score?
- In which of the five (5) impact areas was the companies strongest?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."