I don’t understand this Marketing question and need help to study.
Answer 1 question only.
1. Critically discuss the value of social listening and monitoring for a company selling vegan foods (i.e. food that does not contain animal products) and make recommendations on how they could utilise them.
2. You are working for an emerging brand of watches that targets 25-35-year-old professional men. Your manager is looking to work with online influencers but is concerned about fake influencers. To address her concerns your answer needs to:
a. Critically evaluate how bloggers can influence your target market towards your brand.
b. Make detailed recommendations about how your company can best collaborate with bloggers.
3. You are working for a telecommunications company on the outskirts of Reading, UK. You are given the task to encourage your co-workers to exercise more while at work and eat more healthily in the office canteen (e.g. eat vegetables, choose low fat instead of high fat options, drink water instead of sugary drinks, etc.). In your answer you need to do the following:
a. Explain to your line manager how gamification can help you achieve this objective and
b. Outline detailed recommendations to implement it using the private company app.
a. Answer ONE questions out of 3.
b. Read the question several times and try to see what material from Social Media Marketing is relevant to it.
c. Structure your answer.
d. Use concepts and theory from Social Media Marketing.
e. Explain why and justify your ideas, don’t just describe or list what you are proposing to do.
f. Try to consider both the advantages and disadvantages, the opportunities and the threats, i.e. “the good and the bad” of the issue.
g. Be specific not general.
h. Refer to actual companies/sites as examples when appropriate.
i. Be creative, but your creativity needs to make analytical sense and be realistic, i.e. don’t be “crazy” for the sake of it
• The essay question should show depth of knowledge of a specific topic, so don’t rush it.
• Make sure that you address what the question asks, don’t just write everything you know about social media marketing and hope that some of it is relevant.
The answers must be 1000-1200 words in length. No plagiarism!
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."