Students will provide a summary of the key lessons learned during the negotiating process of this course as well as a reflection on the other course outcomes. Below are specific points to include in the paper:
- What is the role of management and unions in society today? How has this changed in the last 100 years?
- How does the history of unions and the collective bargaining process impact negotiations today? What are some of the current trends or problems in labor relation practices?
- Would this negotiation process differ if it involved a public compared to a private-sector union? Please explain.
- How has this exercise increased your understanding of the collective bargaining process? What is your assessment of the value of mediation and arbitration in this process?
- Explain the value of the various organizational leadership competencies (communication, problem solving, teamwork, analytical skills, legal and ethical practices, strategic approach, and research) that are important to be successful in this type of negotiating process.
**Adding headers is a best practice. Consider using a shortened version of the question instead of the actual presence. This is more in line with business and APA **
Question: Explain the role of Management and Unions in society today.
Heading: Role of Management and Unions
Question: How has role changed over the years?
Heading: Changing Role of Management and Unions
Develop the habit of using headings, not writing out the questions, to comply with APA writing.
The assignment asks for your viewpoints, but this is more than how you FEEL or what you BELIEVE. What you THINK is based on logical reasoning, research or experience and examples.
**** Here are two simple articles you can use. Make sure to cite them if you use them:
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."