Complete the following End-of-Chapter questions and submit as a single 12-font, single spaced MS WORD document. Do not include a cover page or table-of-content.
The question # MUST proceed your answer to each question (i.e. Exercise #1)
- Chapter 8 – Discussion question #1, #2, #3, & #4 and Exercise #4
- #1 How does prescriptive analytics relate to descriptive and predictive analytics?
- #2 Explain the differences between static and dynamic models. How can one evolve into the other?
- #3 What is the difference between an optimistic approach and a pessimistic approach to decision making under assumed uncertainty?
- #4 Explain why solving problems under uncertainty some- times involves assuming that the problem is to be solved under conditions of risk.
- Exercise #4 Investigate via a Web search how models and their solutions are used by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in the war against terrorism. Also investigate how other governments or government agencies are using models in their missions.
- Chapter 9 – Discussion question #1, #2, #3, #4, & #5 and Exercise # 3
- #1What is Big Data? Why is it important? Where does Big Data come from?
- #2What do you think the future of Big Data will be? Will it lose its popularity to something else? If so, what will it be?#3What is Big Data analytics? How does it differ from reg- ular analytics?
- #4What are the critical success factors for Big Data analytics?
- #5What are the big challenges that one should be mind- ful of when considering implementation of Big Data analytics?
- Exercise # 3 At teradatauniversitynetwork.com, go to the Sports Analytics page. Find applications of Big Data in sports. Summarize your findings.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."