See this Web Site: http://www.faulkner.com.ezproxy2.apus.edu/products/securitymgt and read the Geoff Keston article titled “Developing A Security Communications Plan”.
Accordingto Keston (2013), “A mark of a mature security communications programis the shift away from one-time messages, such as ad hoc emails. Suchmessages are easily forgotten and are often hard to find after a fewweeks. A good security communications plan will include sending updatesand alerts as well as maintaining a repository of documentation.Creating such a repository (or a consolidated document) makesinformation easier to find, and it helps to link together disparateelements into a unified plan.”
For the purpose of this assignment, you are tasked as the Cybersecurity Director toprepare a Security Communications Plan for execution at the programlevel. You are to develop a security communications plan for yourorganization that addresses the handling of all communications relatedto security. Follow the requirements below:
- 4 – 6 Pages in length in APA format (not including a cover page and reference section)
- Cover Page
- Develop a comprehensive security plan that does the following:
- Identify archiving procedures
- Establish approval processes for sending communications
- Describe legal and regulatory requirements
- Define key terms
- Define severity levels and message types
- Usingthe definitions of severity levels and message types, diagram whoreceives messages and through what means they receive them (e.g., textmessages)
- Theplan will address the concerns of many constituents, includingexecutives, IT staff members, and end users, as well as customers andpartners. Each group has somewhat different needs, so it is helpful tostructure a plan to protect sensitive information from the entire groupand to make targeted information easy for its audience to find.
- Reference Section
- Your references should not be more than 5 years old
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."