I’m studying for my Communications class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
- Select one of your favourite children’s shows or cartoons (JK/SK or preschool age group or younger).You are able to use videos for this assignment if you do not have access to a television regularly ( if using videos, you must watch five different videos for 10 minutes).Select a time when it is on that is convenient to your timetable so that you can watch it at the same time for a ten-minute duration a minimum of five times.You will hand in five charts that you have created.
- Time sampling provides a way of measuring the frequency of a behaviour over a period of time.Select the behaviours (minimum 5) that you would like to count.These behaviours must be related eg. Types of aggression, signs of affection.
- Record your results on the charts that you have created.
- Determine what kind of information you will be recording and how you will indicate your observations of this behaviour (eg. Check mark, X) Include a total column for each behaviour observed.
- You will use a two minute time interval for your observations
- Create a code at the bottom of the sheet to explain any abbreviations you have used.
- Record your data on a graph.Include data from all 5 charts on this graph.Graphmust be printed in colour.
- Include a title page and written introduction of what you will be observing (beginning)and a written conclusion (end) of your observations.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."