Using the organization from the last topic (Southwest Airlines), prepare a cultural analysis to support you in strategizing the implementation of innovative thinking. In 600-750 words, answer the following questions:
- What type of role does culture play currently within the organization?
- What current cultural components enable innovation to successfully occur?
- What cultural components require redesigning prior to innovation successfully occurring?
- What strategies would you propose to the organization to strengthen the innovation culture?
- How will you effectively communicate this innovative structure to employees?
- How will you continue to build capacity for innovative thinking?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, an abstract is not required.
**Include three to five references using scholarly references (rather than non-academic websites) to support your position.
Solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
****You will be graded on (Rubric):
1. Current Role of Culture: An exemplary description of the current role of culture within the organization is included.
2. Current Cultural Components Requiring Redesigning: An exemplary description of the current cultural components requiring redesigning for a successful innovation implementation is included.
3. Current Cultural Components Requiring Redesigning: An exemplary description of the current cultural components requiring redesigning for a successful innovation implementation is included.
4. Strategies to Strengthen Innovation Culture: Exemplary strategies to strengthen the innovation culture are included.
5. Innovative Structure Communication: Exemplary communication strategies for implementing an innovative structure within the organization are included and described.
6. Building Capacity: An exemplary description of how capacity is built for innovative thinking is included.
7. Thesis Development and Purpose: Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
8. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
9. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, and language use): The writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
10. Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style): Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."