A detailed critique of a peer-reviewed or scholarly article. The article should discuss the strategic planning efforts that have been undertaken by either a public sector organization or a nonprofit organization and must include financial considerations and aspects of the undertaking.
Address the questions listed below.
- What are the main points of the authors, and how did the organization decide to adopt a strategic planning process?
- Could the organizations goals have been facilitated in the absence of strategic planning? Regardless of your response, in what circumstances can strategic planning be eliminated as a process in contention for implementation?
- What are some of the organizational and plan standards that appear to have been maintained in order to accurately measure and assess plan success?
- What is your assessment of the financial commitments that the organization made to the strategic planning initiative, and do you think that they are representative of more widespread public or third sector strategic planning efforts?
- What does the article suggest about the viability of strategic planning in the public or nonprofit sector?
The critique should be at least three pages in length, be double-spaced, use Times New Roman, 12-point font, and utilize APA style. Be sure to cite all quoted and paraphrased material (either from the article being reviewed or any other sources you might choose to add) appropriately in APA format.
Your focus in this assignment is to collect your thoughts and opinions on the topic and relate them in an intelligent, critical fashion.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."