1. Did CardSystems Solutions break any federal or state laws?
2. In June 2004, an external auditor certified CardSystems Solutions as Payment Card Industry Data
Security Standard- (PCI DSS-) compliant. What is your assessment of the auditor’s findings?
3. Can CardSystems Solutions sue the auditor for not performing his or her tasks and deliverables
with accuracy? Do you recommend that CardSystems Solutions pursue this avenue?
4. Who do you think is negligent in this case study and why?
5. Do the actions of CardSystems Solutions warrant an “unfair trade practice” designation as stated
by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)?
6. What security policies do you recommend to help with monitoring, enforcing, and ensuring PCI
7. What security controls and security countermeasures do you recommend for CardSystems
Solutions to be in compliance with PCI DSS requirements?
8. What was the end result of the attack and security breach to CardSystems Solutions and its
9. What are the possible consequences associated with the data loss?
10. Who do you think is ultimately responsible for CardSystems Solutions’ lack of PCI DSS
11. What should CardSystems Solutions have done to mitigate possible SQL injections and data
breaches on its credit card transaction-processing engine?
Please check plagarism
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."