I’m studying for my English class and need an explanation.
This week we will discuss what we can do to help bring about social change. How can we become change agents? What part do we play on the process? Let’s do our best!
Step 1 Read
Read this article from ADL on “10 Ways Youth Can Engage in Activism (Links to an external site.).”
Step 2 Watch
Watch this TedTalk on the power of students engaged in social change
Step 3 Post your response to the discussion board — Reflect
Write 2 short paragraphs for your initial response.
- After reading the article, please write the following: please write a short summary of the article. What stuck out to you? What kinds of activism have you been a part of? Which would you like to engage in for the future?
- In your second paragraph, respond to the Ted Talk. What is does your canvas look like? What are your thoughts on what you can add to the world around you? What gift can you give to ignite change? What barriers can you help break around you or around others? What will you stand for? Who will you stand for? Who can you serve?
Step 4 Read and respond to other students’ posts
Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them. In addition to any other comments you may have, respond to the following:
- How can you further the conversation? What can you add, question, expand on?
- What struggles and thoughts do you share with your classmate?
- Can you connect with any classmates who want to make the same changes you do?
Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to support or debate other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support opinions.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."