- Rebuilding Places of the Heart (Links to an external site.)
- Social Policy in Concrete (Links to an external site.)
These videos are designed to provide you with a broad understanding of the topics that are discussed in class. This week, our focus is on understanding public health basics: prevention of disease, clean air, clean water, and food supplies. You will also learn about how different cities approach and manage their public health issues for maximum wellbeing of residents.
This week, evaluate your own community in terms of integrated approaches to public health. Select a focus on disease prevention and control, air, water, or food.
- What community-based strategies do you see in place to protect health?
- What health services, local organizations, or national organizations exist to support wellness in your area of focus?
- Do pollution or contamination in your area impact the focus you selected?
- What does your community need to do to improve public health in the area you selected for this discussion?
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."