I’m working on a writing report and need support to help me study.
- Write a short paper (4-5pages) that makes an argument about the chosen text in relation to the source(s). Your paper should not simply summarize the two texts but have a thesis that attempts to answer a critical question (Think about how they represent people and norms in similar/different ways; what they have to say or criticize about their society; how the authors or characters see themselves in the world. Does the fictional work reflect, satirize, or subvert the commentary or criticism made in the non-fictional readings?). Your body paragraphs should make direct reference to both readings with carefully integrated quotes.
6. In your conclusion, try to reflect on how the points youve made throughout the paper compare to contemporary critics of popular culture. In what ways are these critiques timeless? How has our understanding of popular and trashy culture changed? Use specific examples.
? Successful completion of this assignment includes attention to:
- ? Argument: Paper makes a well-supported and persuasive argument that draws a connection between the reading and the source.
- ? Structure and Format: Paper is at least 1000 words in length (4-5 pages), Times New Roman Size 12 Font double-spaced, and formatted according to MLA formatting guidelines (including the first page, in-text citations, and Works Cited). If you need a refresher on MLA check out The OWL at Purdue.
- ? Use of sources: The paper makes references to the readings where appropriate, using direct quotes and paraphrase to support arguments. Paper carefully incorporates quotes into the text instead of dropping them without context or reference. Please note that if your paper doesnt attend the necessary requirements for your contracted grade I may return it to you for an additional revision.
- Other chosen text ^
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."