1. This work include two different part. One part is PPT. The other one is paper.
2. This paper a description of the exhibition. And the ppt is the exhibition works.
3. For the paper, this document will consist of an introduction (tell us about your theme, and how you are tracing that theme through these works), at least one paragraph per work (explain how each one relates to the major theme, why you chose it, what it can tell us about its particular time period/culture/context, its meaning/function and its intended audience). Finish with a brief conclusion that ties everything together.
4. For the PPT, you should pick 5-7 artwork from L8-L12, and at least pick 1 artwork from every section, which I will put on the PDF. You can saw it titled L8,L9,L10,L12. It means that you should pick 1 from L8, one from L9, one from L10, one fromL11, one from L12, and the others you can choose what you like.
5. The theme is :Revival of/referral to Other Traditions (this can include Antiquity, Medieval material, as well as other artistic traditions, e.g. African or Japanese art).
6. If you had cited some sources, you need to citation them at APA style.
7. I will put 5 pages, but you do not need to write 5 pages, you can just stop when you finish all talking things about artwork.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."