Apply strategic management processes to analyze and improve organizational performance.
Thesix organizations you have to choose from (Google, Walt Disney Company,Amazon, P&G, 3M, or Ford Motor Company) at some point in theirhistory changed their industry. For the module 01 assignment, youanalyzed your chosen company’s existing strategic management plan andcompleted a SWOT analysis. Now comes a more in-depth evaluation of theanalysis process.
Writea three- to four-page APA formatted paper with at least two outsidesources (in addition to the text) that incorporate the followingaspects:
- Importance of analysis:
- Multiplemethods exist to evaluate management analysis. Discuss what some ofthese methods are and how can they be applied to your chosenorganization.
- Discuss how an organization’s resources impact a management analysis.
- Discuss how value chain analysis can be used during the planning process for the future of the organization.
- Improvement methods for auditing organizational performance:
- Discuss the role an internal analysis can have during a more in-depth examination for improvement.
- Understandingthe capabilities that exist within an organization will aid in makingimprovements. Using your knowledge of the dynamic capabilitiesassessment profile , describe the capabilities profile, its purpose andthe steps that are involved. Describe how the dynamic capabilitiesassessment profile can be applied to your chosen organization.
Inaddition to the aspects above, please share your thoughts on how thisanalysis assisted in the review of the current strategic plan.Incorporate information from the readings, your research, and personalexperience (using APA citations where appropriate).
|No Pass||No Pass||Competence||Proficiency||Mastery|
|Not Submitted||Does not identify management analysis methods.||Identifies management analysis methods, but does not describe how they can be applied.||Identifies management analysis methods, but the description is underdeveloped and does not mention resources.||Identifies management analysis methods, with a robust description that includes impact of resources.|
|Not Submitted||Not mention of the impact of the value chain analysis.||Brief mention of the impact of the value chain analysis.||Adequate discussion of theimpact of the value chain analysis, but incomplete description of how itcan be used to plan for the future.||Thorough discussion of theimpact of the value chain analysis, and robust description of how it canbe used to plan for the future.|
|Not Submitted||Does not identify the role of the internal analysis.||Partially identifies the role of the internal analysis.||Adequately identifies the role of the internal analysis.||Thoroughly identifies the role of the internal analysis.|
|Not Submitted||Does not demonstrate understanding of steps needed for the capabilities assessment profile or the results.||Demonstrates understanding of steps needed for the capabilities assessment profile, but does not show results.||Demonstrates understanding ofsteps needed for the capabilities assessment profile and shows results,but not how they can be applied.||Demonstrates understanding ofsteps needed for the capabilities assessment profile, shows how they canbe applied to chosen organization.|
|Not Submitted||Does not share thoughts on how the analysis assisted in the review of the current strategic plan.||Thoughts on how the analysis assisted in the review of the current strategic plan are unclear.||Thoughts on how the analysis assisted in the review of the current strategic plan are clear, but no research is incorporated.||Thoughts on how the analysis assisted in the review of the current strategic plan are clear and incorporates thorough research.|
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."