Given two quantitative and two qualitative research studies, minus the abstracts, choose one quantitative study and one qualitative study to analyze. Then, write a 250-word abstract for each one.
As you read each study, take notes that will help you write the abstracts. Consider:
- The purpose of the research.
- How the sample of participants was selected.
- The rationale given for the choice of a qualitative versus a quantitative approach.
- The main findings of the study.
- Any limitations of the study.
- Any recommendations made for further research.
In addition, keep a record of key words or concepts to add to each abstract.
Document Format and Length
Each abstract should be 250 words in length.
"Place your order now for a similar assignment and have exceptional work written by our team of experts, guaranteeing you A results."